Covid Safety Guidelines
As you know NYS is currently responding to novelty Covid-19.
Revolution Driving School Inc is closely monitoring the situation and following current safety guidelines issued by Governor’s office and DOH. Safety measures include but not limited to:
IN THE OFFICE:
• All staff must use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting the office
• Prior to student classroom entry and immediately following student classroom exit, the classroom be wiped down with a disinfectant, including tables, chairs and any other equipment surfaces the students may touch
• All instructors must wear a mask and/or face shield while students are in the classroom
• The maximum classroom capacity is at 50% of the total number of students allowed per DMV license
• Limited to the space available and necessary to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from each other (customers can enter to the office by appointment only)
• Provide and maintain hand hygiene stations for personnel, alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60% or more alcohol for areas where handwashing is not feasible
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces and objects such as tables, chair armrests, doorknobs, cabinet pulls, refrigerator door handles, and light switches
• Everyone must wear a face covering or mask if they are less than 6 feet from others
• All staff will be provided with appropriate disinfectant wipes, liquids and/or sprays, hand sanitizer, temperature sensor and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
IN THE VEHICLE:
• For each and every student, prior to vehicle entry and immediately following vehicle exit, the vehicle will be wiped down with a disinfectant including key fob, door handles, steering wheel, gear selector, turn signal lever, seat adjusters, mirrors and any other levers, switches, handles or surfaces the student may touch.
• All instructors and students must use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting a vehicle.
• Instructors and student must wear a mask and/or face shield while a customer is in the vehicle.
• Instructors and students can wear gloves
• Windows should always be rolled down during the lesson
• Only student and instructor allowed in the vehicle at all times